The dimensions for the cardboard boxes are indicated in mm (millimetre) for the internal dimensions, if they are not explicit noted as “external dimensions”.
L (length) x W (width) x H (height)
length = longer dimension on the opening side
width = shorter dimension on the opening side
height = dimension between bottom edge and top edge
- store in a dry place
- protect from direct sunlight
- should be stored in the temperature range between 19 and 23 °C
- the recommended air humidity level ranges from 55 to 65 %
The RESY symbol has a similar meaning as the “Grüner Punkt” (green point – german dual system (DSD)), but is especially valid for paper and cardboard.
Is cardboard packaging, made of paper or cardboard, printed with the RESY symbol, it guarantees the recyclability by total waste disposal and material recycling. The guidelines of packaging ordinance for transport packages will be fulfilled with the applying of the RESY symbol. With the RESY symbol you get, after contract conclusion, an identification number which always must be applied.
- 1. Open online shop www.karton.eu
- 2. Choose desired article and put the minimum purchase quantity into your shopping cart (except custom made cartons, see below)
- 3. Compile a customer account
- 4. Choose payment method advanced payment
- 5. IMPORTANT! Note the following into the comment field: MUSTER LAUT FAQ
- 6. Order liable to pay
CAUTION: After that you will get an automatic order confirmation mail from our shop. The invoice amount is not relevant for you. Only in the next step we change the order to a desired sample quantity of 1 and create a zero-invoice.
The sample will be send to you immediately.
NOTE: A sample lump sum from 15 EUR (net) per format is charged for custom made cartons. The sample lump sum will be credited in case of an order. Select the order quantity planned for a later date. Please note that we can only offer unprinted custom made cartons. Delivery time: approx. 1-2 weeks.
For LDPE plastic sacks and gusseted polythene bags a sample fee of 7,50 € (net) applies.
A sample lump sum from 15 EUR (net) arises for the following articles: dangerous goods boxes, bottle boxes, bottle sleeves, bag-in-boxes, various single wall & double wall boxes (art no. 066, 068, 070, 072, 074, 093, 221, 389, 390, 471, 867, 1084, 1246 to 1253, 2593, 2630 to 2634). The sample lump sum will be credited in case of an order of your sample with an invoiced value of goods from 150 EUR (net).
A sample lump sum from 30 EUR (net) is charged for boxes with digital printing and cannot be credited on any subsequent orders. An individual arrangement is possible at articles which can be purchased as of a decrease of 1 piece, ex. article 336, 353 as well as 1122.
We do not send samples for the following articles: Endless cardboard, euroboxes, SpeedManBox (395), Polster pac Box (2288), FormpackBox (2594), hazard labels, pizza boxes, remaining stock.
|till 5 art.||6-10 art.||11-15 art.||16-20 art.||21-25 art.||26-30 art.||31-35 art.||from 35 art.|
|0,00 € net||18,00 € net||27,00 € net||35,00 € net||45,00 € net||55,00 € net||65,00 € net|
- From 4.99 EUR net for: Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria
- From 8.39 EUR net for: Denmark, Czech Republic
- From 9.99 EUR net for: France, Monaco
- From 12.99 EUR net for: Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary
- From 15.99 EUR net for: Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain
- From 19.99 EUR net for: Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia
- From 5.99 EUR / parcel + 26.00 EUR export costs (costs for customs clearance) net for: Switzerland, Liechtenstein
- From 19.99 EUR / parcel + 26.00 EUR export costs (costs for customs clearance) net for: Norway
- From 63.00 EUR net for: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania