current delivery times:
parcel shipping about 1 - 4 working days (Mon - Fri), shipping with forwarding agency 1 - 6 working day, shipping to abroard +2 working days. For printed products, this applies from the date of approval for printing.
within Germany included (except islands*) – there are no shipping costs!
* 14,00 € net per package
For a notification there are 10,00 € net notification fees (for forwarding delivery).
shipping costs into EU-countries:
- from 4,99 € net for: Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria
- from 5,99 € net for: Denmark, Czechia
- from 4,99 € net for: France, Monaco
- from 12,99 € net for : Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary
- from 15,99 € net for: Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain
- from 19,99 € net for: Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia
- from 5,99 € per package + 26,00 € customs clearance fees net for: Switzerland, Liechtenstein
- from 19,99 € per package + 26,00 € customs clearance fees net for: Norway
- from 63,00 € net for: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Republic of Serbia, Romania
- Parcel delivery: order by 14:00 and receive you goods the following day (Monday to Friday, except holidays)
- Pallet delivery: to request under firstname.lastname@example.org with article number, quantity and delivery address
DPD, in part DHL, GLS & UPS
Deliveries to Packstation are impossible.
Pallets are shipped via regional forwarding agents at the usual delivery times (Mon – Fri, except on public holidays), taking into account the receiving hours specified by you in the ordering process. The standard delivery is free kerbstone edge.
Delivered pallets (EPAL) must be returned immediately by direct exchange. If pallets cannot be exchanged, we must invoice these separately.